The Marinellos

Monday, August 17, 2009

Missin the man...

Well this morning my husband left for a business trip to Lincoln and he will be gone till Wednesday. He left so early this morning that I don't even remember saying good bye to him. This will be the first time that I have been by myself with two kids for more than 24 hours since Seth was born. Mike also mentioned last night that this will be the first time that we have been apart from each other since his dad has passed away. I think everything will be fine while he is gone its just Mike normally gets up in the morning with Sydney so I will just have to do that and this morning it was a little rough because she woke up right after I fed Seth and I so wanted to go back to bed. Anyways, while Mike is gone I will probably get bored after the kids go to bed so yesterday I got a few movies that I can watch to keep myself entertained :) Tuesday night is planned with Lisa and the kids can all play together.

Also August 27-30 we are going to Disneyland with the whole family. We are bringing my dad along too so he can watch Seth while we take Sydney to the park. And of course he will be able to watch Sydney so that just Mike and I can go to the park and have some fun. Mike wants to start going to Disneyland once a year because he loved doing that with his dad and he thinks it will be something that we can always do. This year the only downfall is that I will be one year older while I am there and I am really not looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment