The Marinellos

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

7 Weeks!

Where does the time go?



Seth was 7 weeks on Monday and I can not believe how big he is getting. He went to the doctor yesterday for a check up after vacation and he weighs 12 pounds 7 ounces. He is not such a little guy. I guess I don't expect him to be that little after being a 9 pound baby. He is starting to understand when its time for bed. Monday and Tuesday night he slept what I call all the way through the night. He went to bed both nights at 9pm and on Monday woke up at 6am and then this morning woke up at 5am and he is not even up for morning yet. He will nurse and then go back to bed till about 8 or 8:30am. So I can not really complain about sleep even though it seems that I am not getting any. I feel more tired than I have been in a long time.

Getting a bath
He loves his baths
All Clean
Enough of the pictures...I'm cold!

1 comment:

  1. Seven + weeks....really? Every Monday I am baffled by how long it has been since he emerged! I love that kid. He's so very yummy! Thanks for being my pal so I can have access to that delicious boy! ;) Love you both - love all of yous.

    ReplyDelete