The Marinellos

Friday, July 3, 2009

Pictures!

I just wanted to post some pictures since I have been lacking in that area because I have not really had time to load some but now that my little guys is home and letting me get some things done I decided to do it. Seth came home yesterday (thursday) morning around 9:45am. It was so nice to finally leave that hospital. It has been a long 11 days. Sydney is starting to warm up to him but it has taken the whole 11 days :)

Delivery Day

Our family with Sydney sleeping at grandma's
Shortly after delivery, not too bad considering no epidural and Lisa got sprayed :)
Aunt Lisa
Seth John Asher
Daddy's little boy!

NICU Days

Grandpa and Seth

Grandma with Seth

Coming Home

Dad is so excited to leave the F pod
Jack with Seth
Seth with the animal dad bought for him.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, he is SOOO cute!!! I love that last picture of him. Precious!
    And KB...!!! Tell your mom hi from me - and I miss her @ bootcamp. :)

    ReplyDelete