The Marinellos

Monday, July 20, 2009

1 Month...and some other things.

First off, I got to see Harry Potter and the half blood prince thanks to Lisa and Matt. They watched Sydney and Seth for us so that we could go. Seth hasn't been the easiest baby since we have been home from the hospital, so I did not want to give them a horrible baby to watch but yet I am the most comfortable leaving Seth with Lisa because she had Ezra who was not the easiest baby in the world and she loves my kids so there is really nothing better than that. Thanks guys so much for watching them for us.

Well we are officially moved into our new house, well rental house until we find the perfect house that we would like to buy. We got all moved in on Thursday and spent Friday and some of Saturday unpacking. We are still not done but we are getting close. We love our new place, we have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, kitchen space and a backyard for the dog and Sydney, who loves to play outside. We have a blow-up pool for her out back which she is in every day. It took her a little while to get use to the fact that this was her new home but now I am pretty sure she loves it.

On Saturday we had a Birthday Party to go to for Logan's 3rd Birthday. It was at Bounce U and it was Sydney's first time going. She normally loves to jump but I am not sure what her problem was that day. I had a little bit of an issue with Seth, the bottle that I brought for him did not have a hole in the nipple so he was not able to take the bottle which really irritated me, so I ended up having to nurse in public which is something that is really hard for me to do but I had to get over that really quick. That night Matt and Mike went out and then played guitar hero so Lisa came over and hung out with me and we looked at some old pictures and just hung out. I love just being able to hang out and relax sometimes :) My parents came out on Sunday and got to see our house and the were not thrilled about how far out it is but they did like the house itself so in the end everything was good.

On Wednesday my little guy was ONE month already! How quickly time flies. The first week home was pretty rough since I really had no idea why he was crying all the time. I remember calling Lisa one night at 9pm asking what she did with Ezra when he cried all the time. I already knew what she was going to say but at least she was able to talk to me and relate with me. He is doing pretty good now that we got him into the chiropractor. He started Saturday sleeping really good chunks of time for me. Basically he goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up at 3am to eat and then sleeps till about 6am ready to eat again. Seth could eat all the time if we let him but that does not quite work when you are nursing and have a 2 year old.

Thursday Sydney has her first dentist appointment and Lisa is going to watch Seth for me while I take her. We have a hard time brushing her top two teeth. First off they are so close together that I can barely floss between them, second she we have to hold her hands so we can brush there. All her other teeth we can brush no problem so I just need to get her in and if there is a cavity in between those 2 teeth we can get it fixed. I am really not sure how Thursday is going to be but lets hope its not too bad.

Seth's first bath at home!

Seth One month old already...Sleeping of course!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Seth & I had our first "date" set up long before he was born....Im glad that even with all the stuff going on last week you guys still got to go see Harry Potter when it opened! Yesterday was great....I loved having the little guy here while all the other kids were napping - just some snuggle time with little carrot cake! We love you guys....so glad you are so much closer to us now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get your father-in-laws stuff situated and house sold yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house just sold and they move in the the 17th of August. Its been a long and hard process and Mike for sure has his good days and bad. I think when the house is no longer in our hands its going to be really hard on him. But thanks for asking. How are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete