The Marinellos

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pictures

10 Weeks old
 My little muffin

Hanging in the bumbo

He still might be too small for it :)

Here are a few Disneyland pictures...the rest I have not finished uploading or editing so when I get those done I will post them :) I also have to get the ones from my moms camera. She took majority of the pictures because she lets no one else take their own, and if we did she would get a little but upset.

Mike being his dorky self


Riding the teacups

One the Rocket with Sydney...she loved this ride!

Going on "Small World"




2 comments:

  1. I love that 3rd picture...it's like he's thinking, "not impressed mom...what else you got?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could sniff that little head all day long...so glad I got to love on him two days in a row. But I dont think tonight was good for that whole "Sydney is afraid of me" thing. Oh well. :(

    ReplyDelete