The Marinellos

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life...

So this week so far all I have a urologist appointment Thursday afternoon with a new doctor so that I can hopefully get the surgery for my little boy after he gets the MAG 3 test done. I am praying every day that his kidney's do not have any damage but it just seems like he will. With the way the hematologist told me to get into the urologist again and the fact that CMV attacks the kidney's it just doesn't look good. But anyways so we are meeting with the same urologist that Sydney saw and praying that they see my point of view with all of this.

Friday we see the neurologist again and this one is always the most scary thing for me. I pray everyday that they will tell me that his brain is perfect but I know that its not. I just pray for a miracle and that the brain calcifications that he has has nothing to do with his development. I know they are going to do a test on his brain since he is older know and we are going to check if he has been having seizures or if he might have them. For me the seizures are what worries me the most. I want to know how to help him in the event of one, and I do for the most part I just wish that there was more that I could do.

2 comments:

  1. You are already doing everything you can. Enjoy him and marvel in the gift God has given you in Seth - he's yours to enjoy. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for both appointments! Love you ♥

    ReplyDelete