The Marinellos

Monday, December 15, 2008

I can breathe for the moment!

We had a little bit of a scare this weekend but thankfully, by the grace of God everything is perfect right now! I got an ultrasound done on Saturday and everything was looking good and then today I went in for another one and everything again looks perfect. I can actually breathe for the first time in 12 weeks. I got some beautiful pictures of our little peanut, and as of right now all I can do is thank God for this little miracle and feel blessed that we get to bring another little one into our family! Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound today.




Lisa, Thanks so much for being the one to talk me while I am freaking out, or just worrying along with me :) I would not have been able to get though this past weekend without you! Maybe a walk on Hale street will help out next time I freak out :)

1 comment:

  1. Im totally in need of a Hale Street walk...we gotta do that soon! Im happy to be there for you as you are for me...where would I be with out you?! Im thrilled that things are beautiful & well with your little muchkin. Cant wait to meet.....it.

    ReplyDelete