The Marinellos

Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTmas

We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! On Christmas Eve we went to my parents house and had dinner and we were able to just spend sometime together. We opened gifts and let Sydney get some energy out before we headed home. Mike and I opened our small gifts to each other that night. Mike got me the newest Hanson CD which I really wanted and he also got me a few small things from Bath and Body works. I got Mike a video game that he really wanted but I really can not tell you much about it because I really do not play XBOX 360.

Christmas day we went to Mike's moms for a wonderful lunch and opened gifts again! Sydney got a few clothes and PJ's. Backyardigans bath toys and some things to play with when we leave tomorrow for San Francisco. I got an awesome sweatshirt but its the wrong size so I am going to have to return it. So hopefully they will have it in my size, I also got a Amex gift card that I will be using in SF. Mike got a few things too but I am not sure what all he got. I know that he got a watch, sweatshirt, and some other stuff. We had a great time with eachother!

It's amazing to me that Christ was born so that He could end up paying the ransom for me! I can not believe that He did it for me and I will never be able to comprehend it but I am forever grateful and Thankful!!!

Tomorrow we leave bright an early (5:45am) to San Francisco for a VACATION with my parents. So until we get back take care, and I hope that you all had a Very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa! I am so glad you had a very Merry Christmas...have fun in SF...tell KB I said hi! :)

    ReplyDelete