The Marinellos

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some new pictures

Here are a few pictures over the past few weeks. Seth is 16 weeks and he is so big people alway think he is 6-9 months old because of how big he really is. At the  doctors on Tuesday he was 17 pounds. He is a huge muffin :)

Seth at 14 weeks


Oh my gosh I know I am biased but my goodness he is adorable


My little muffin (15 weeks)


Sydney showing how strong she is


Playing outside. I love this new weather change


Playing with her car



Its so crazy to think in one month my little girl is going to be 3 years old. I can not believe how big she is!

2 comments:

  1. I must be biased too because that little guy is absolutely gorgeous! I love his sweet little head! And Sydney cant possibly show her muscles with a shirt on...right???? Little cave chick!

    ReplyDelete