The Marinellos

Thursday, October 15, 2009

MacCallum Fun...

So in my last post I mentioned that on Tuesday I had the MacCallum kiddos while Matt and Lisa went up to the Voss cabin to do a few things.

I love how Sydney, Topher, and Lorelai play together, it is so much fun to watch. I love how Sydney and Topher at one moment can be the best of friends and then the next they are fighting over something as dumb as a rock. I love these kids and I had so much fun hanging out with them all day. Here are a few pictures of the craziness and for some reason the pictures did not turn out that great I think I had the focus screwed up for some reason!


Two peas in a pod


For some reason I love this picture


Drew walking around wearing 3D glasses


Topher bringing me some flowers


Oh he makes me laugh!


Dropping some flowers


What a muffin!


I did have Lorelai but for some reason she was not outside while I was havin some fun taking pictures, she was inside watching a movie.

1 comment:

  1. Lorelai was being a "big girl" with Drew temporarily! Love the pics - thanks for keeping them all that day for us!

    ReplyDelete