The Marinellos

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sometimes we wont understand...

the question "why?"

Wednesday and Thursday and have some of the of the most physically and emotionally draining days that I have had in a long time. I can not go into detail because it is only between the three of us. We were able to get it handled between the 3 of us within 2 hours but it was not done there we had to go to two other people and there was confrontation involved which I do NOT do well with. Well actually I HATE it, it is one of the hardest things for me to do but this time there was not way around it. Everything ended up out in the open and the bond between the three of us is now stronger and I know that we all have each others back. There has been a lot of trust lost through this situation which is a hard thing for me but also I have a special person that I can trust with my life through this situation so I feel that I walked out of the whole thing a lot better!

I had a doctor appointment on Wednesday and I was told that if I have 2 hours of consecutive contractions then I am to report to the hospital so we are really trying to avoid that at least for 4 more weeks. I had a little something weird happen yesterday at the store which made my husband worry a bit and I was put on house arrest to make sure it did not happen again. If it continues then I will have to call my doctor on Monday. 

Anyways, a lot was learned this week both in friendships and about myself and I just pray that God continues to grow me the way he wants to. The one thing that I love about my relationship with my Savior is that in the end I answer to Him and my husband and when I am right with the Lord there is nothing for me to defend. And when you have a husband and friendships that are striving for the same purpose in life, which is to serve our Lord and Savior, then there is nothing stronger than those bonds! 


1 comment:

  1. You know it, girl. If nothing else - you know whose got your back & who you can lean on...and the people in your life that are untrustworthy have come to the surface & cant hurt you again. And of course you know that I will come to your rescue whenever you need me. ;) Love you.

    ReplyDelete