The Marinellos

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jack-Jack



Mike’s mom got us a dog for our birthday’s and the place where she got him called him Jack so we just kept the name. He is a really cute dog and so nice and gentle and more important Sydney loves him. The down side to the new addition to our family is he is not potty trained and we have the smallest backyard you could ever imagine. So we have been really working on getting him to go outside and do his thing. The cutest thing ever is that Sydney and Jack act like brothers and sisters. They fight over toys and where they both want to lay down and Jack tries to take her food, so to say the least everyday I laugh at the two of them fighting over something.
This weekend was pretty uneventful. Saturday we were suppose to go to a friends wedding in Sedona and my parents were suppose to watch Sydney for us, but Mike woke up with a really bad headache and it was not going away by the time that I wanted to leave...so we ended up not going. The wedding was at 4 and we were going to stay the night up there but I really did not want to do all of that by myself. I heard from Kelly that the wedding was wonderful and they had so much fun! Sorry Chad for not making it to your special day :) Later that evening Mike started feeling better so my mom and dad watched Sydney while she slept and we got to go see the movie Wallie. I really had no idea what to expect but I really liked the movie it was so cute and great for kids if they are old enough.
Sunday we did not make it to our normally Sunday morning service and we had a soccer game in the afternoon so we did not make it to church. Sydney went down for a nap around 12 and was still sleeping at 3:30 so I had to wake her because we had a soccer game at 5 I thought but it was really not till 5:45. Normally my dad watches Sydney every Sunday and Mike and I go play soccer but this time we needed him to play so we brought Sydney to the game and had my mom watch her. Sydney did horrible and I think it was cause she could see me all the time and all she wanted was for me to hold her. (plus it did not help that I had to wake her up from her nap...we normally don’t mess with her naps cause she will be cranky the rest of the day) So for the first time my mom saw that Sydney is not always a sweet little angel. My mom thinks that Sydney an do no wrong and I am so glad that she saw a different side of her :)

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment