The Marinellos

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Random Pictures...

Back on September 2 it was Michael's birthday and we took him to his favorite place...Joe's Crab Shack. If anyone knows me they know that I HATE fish of any kind and pretty much anything from the sea. But I can handle this place because they have chicken that I will eat :) Here are a few pictures of our fun night!

Sydney got a lemonade that they give with pop rocks and you put them in your drink, she thought it was the best thing ever!

Michael being a goof with the monk-monk and of course his bib.

 She actually looks very innocent here....so not the case :)

She thought it was so funny to hear them pop

Way too excited!

Michael with his entire pot of food!

 The cutest little muffin in the world!

Oh his "Hippo" teeth as we call them :) He is so precious I can't stand it!

2 comments: