The Marinellos

Friday, October 1, 2010

Forgetful.

So lately I have been feeling very overwhelmed especially with all of Seth's therapies. He now has 4 sessions a week (2 OT-1 PT- 1 Feeding ) and they want to add one more of PT which I think he really needs but can I really add in another one? I cant seem to keep everything straight and it is driving me insane. I didn't even know that yesterday was picture day for Sydney and even though she looked cute for school it was not something that I would have sent her in for pictures. So after I took Sydney to school I headed up to Barns and Noble to pick up the book "Out of Sync child" that many of his therapists have told me to read and then I saw the best thing EVER, well for me at least. It is a Moleskin planner, but instead on one there are 12 different colored, pocket sized planners-one for each month. I fell in love instantly and had to buy them. The only disappointing thing was that it doesn't start till 2011. So I am praying that this helps me out just a little bit. I can keep it in my purse or pull it out and it is not huge. I have tried using my phone and sometimes I will put things in it and other times I use a planner so no wonder I get confused...ITS GOTTA STOP :)

So as of today I am 30 weeks and 3 days and I am so ready to have this baby girl and yet I still have about 2 months left. In about a month we will start the house hunting process and I am praying that it works out great and that we find the house that will fit us all perfectly. I would love a 5 bedroom but that is hard to find in a one story and I would rather have a one story because we really have no idea how Seth will develop and if he will have a hard time walking and stuff like that. I am in LOVE with the Power Ranch area but it is really hard to find a house in our price range and big enough but I love the whole development, but I might have to get my mind out of that :)

So here is another thing that I have to get on top of...before Sydney was born I got a journal and Mike and I started writing in it to her I wanted to do this as much as possible and when she is 18 give them all to her. Well I went to get Seth's and noticed that I have not written in it since he was born. I mean I have his delivery but everything after NOTHING. So I am going to have to go to start printing off things from this blog and his own blog and glue them in there :) And I need to start on the little muffins as well.

Anyways thats all I got for today and Sydney is being her high energy self and I have got to get her something to drink before she melts down :)

8 comments:

  1. I think it's funny that you guilt tripped me so bad about moving out of Castlegate...I was afraid to even talk about moving with you after we bought the house because you were so bitter about it and always making snide comments - and now you want to move to Power Ranch. Im so glad we didnt stay in Castegate for you guys!

    Hope the planner helps...I think once the therapies are all settled, instead of making up this one & that one and having new people starting & all of that it will be easier to keep track of. Also hopefully Seth wont have as many doc appts & testing stuff after this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just said that I would love to live in power ranch and so far is very far from happening. If I guilt tripped you I am sorry I did not mean to cause you to feel bad and not want to talk to me about moving. You are not that far from me as it is and I like and so if it works out that we can keep it that way then that is awesome! I did not want you to stay in castlegate for me I just wanted to be close to you and I was also at a very very hard stage just as you were so anything changing for me at that time was hard.

    I too hope the planner thing helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I know you will move there if you can...and that's great if that's where you want to be! I just think it's funny how stuff changes when it isnt your situation, you know? I did need you a lot at that point and I still had to move out of Castlegate but we stayed in QC because all of our friends were here, then things happened and once you move to Power Ranch (which no Queen Creeker considers to be Queen Creek, especially because more than half the addresses are Gilbert)we will have no friends in QC...so we stayed down here for nothing.

    Well, except the cheaper aspect. It's a whole lot cheaper here than it is even a few miles from here so that's a good reason too I guess.

    Im sure the planner will help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude..I needed you so very much and still do! Your my safe place, my person, my sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww melis - hope the planner helps. I also hope you guys find an awesome house you love, but house hunting can be so stressful too:/ Love reading your blog. you're such an inspiration! And I a not even a mom yet....hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have journals for each child!! Oh, that's so sweet, I love the idea! I don't know how you do it all every day, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel I have no idea how you do it every day!!! You are amazing to me. I hope that today is a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well,I dont know how either of you do it every day...it's very humbling for me to see what you go through and continue to go through - and handle better than I handle anything in my life. You are both amazing gifts to your children & your families.

    ReplyDelete