The Marinellos

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Family Pics

We got pictures taken in December 2009 when Seth was six months and Sydney was 3 and we finally got the CD with the pictures so I can finally post them. I am a little jealous of the way I looked then because now I so do not look like that. A little girl has taken over my body but in the end it will be worth it! There were so many so I had to pic a few to share...a few meaning about 30 :) So here they are have some fun!














I love her eyes!

He is so precious.

What a stud muffin!

Daddy's little monsters.

Oh I love him!



She makes me laugh all the time!



So freakin happy.

Trying really hard.





I think he is pretty darn cute :)

My second MIRACLE and thats an understatement!

Oh I love this one too!





Marinello's



4 comments:

  1. these are beautiful who did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all...Seth looks fantastic & so healthy in these pics and Syd still has her "pacifier teeth"! This was a loooong time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean when you say Seth looks so good :) we talked about that this morning. But yes...Sydney has the pacifier teeth. Its amazing how quickly it goes back. She also looks so much older in just 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so beautiful! What special memories you'll always have to cherish!

    ReplyDelete