The Marinellos

Monday, November 16, 2009

My Baby Turns 3!

November 12, 2006 Sydney Nevaeh was born. She will always be my baby girl but it is crazy to think that she has already been apart of our lives for three years.

I never thought that I would be the type of mom that would cry or get emotional when my kids started to grow up...oh how I was wrong. Sydney is an amazing little girl with so much energy that I can hardly stand it. She is sooo very strong willed and yet at the same time can have a great heart. She is loving and caring and yet she can be totally rough and tough. She can get to my nerves and at the same time melt my heart.

Minutes old


6 months old


1 year


1 1/2 years old


2 years old


2 1/2 years old


3 years old (going to grandma's on her birthday)




I hope that you had a wonderful birthday Sydney! Next post will be her birthday party which we had at Makutu's Island on the 14th. It was so much fun and she had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment