The Marinellos

Thursday, June 4, 2009

HEAD DOWN!

Well yesterday I had a doctor appointment and we found out that he is head down and that is great news for me :) I am 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant so my doctor said anytime is fine with him and well earlier the better for me! I am now at the point where sleeping is not going so well, I'm really tired, my feet hurt and are alway swollen, and I just want to hold this little boy in my arms asap! 

Yesterday before my appointment my friends Lisa, Debbie and I went to a place with our children (there are 7 kids between the 3 of us) to make something for Father's Day and to say the least it went pretty well at least for me. I think if you ask Lisa she will say differently. 

Sydney is in LOVE with the swimming pool and a few days ago we went to my moms house and she got to play in a play pool. And on Monday we went to Lisa's moms' house to swim and she loves to be in the pool and would be in the pool all the time if you let her. We got her this thing called a puddle jumper and she can be in the pool with this thing without me holding her. Its AMAZING! Here are a few pictures of Sydney swimming with grandma at her house.

Sydney jumping...what else is new!
In the pool with grandma.
Best Buddies!


I hope that everyone has a great week and I will keep everyone updated if our little man decides to show up early! It would be nice if he would but I am going to have to say that he might be a little stubborn like Sydney.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would definitely say it was not a fun experience for me!! But the concept was good...next time, girls' night out!

    ReplyDelete