The Marinellos

Friday, March 6, 2009

Name Change!

First off let me just say that Mike and I both love the name Ezekiel and really never thought that we would change it but today Mike came home from work and had a different name in his head and actually liked it better than Ezekiel. We are definitely not changing it because there have been so many negative comments about his name we are just changing it because we like this a little bit better. We however, are not telling anyone the name because I don't need people telling me that they don't like his name and majority of the problem lies within our family so people are just going to have to wait until this little peanut is born :) Feel free to make your own guesses and if you guess right then I won't lie about it but I for sure won't be telling the name!

6 comments:

  1. I for one LOVED Ezekiel and Im still struggling with this new name!! But I do think it's an awesome name & I cant wait to see the little baby who will have it!!! Im off to go him him a sweater vest & khakis from Baby Gap.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that whatever you decide will be the perfect name that God has all picked out..even if you change it 100 times between now and then : )

    I had a friend who had a baby the day before Ryken who changed her baby's name a week after he was born. And even that's ok! hehe.

    Good idea keeping it a secret though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it Shadrach or ELmo? Those are my two guesses, or maybe Jon like Jon Bon Jovi, or what about Yeshua bar Joseph or mt personal favorite Reuben.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say right now is: "What the hootie"??? Some people just cant take a hint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the names are for sure not Shadrach, or Elmo nor are they Jon, Yeshua, or Reuben! Nice try though!

    ReplyDelete