The Marinellos

Monday, October 27, 2008

It's been a while...

It has been while since I did a post so I am going to have some catching up to do. Last Saturday we went to the MacCallum's bright and early because the guys were going to go paint ball. On our way there our little Sydney decided to stick a raisin up her nose, so we had to call the MacCallum's on our way out there to ask where an urgent care was because she really stuck it up there. Of course on our way to the urgent care she sneezed it out. We hung out all morning and let the kiddos play and they also got a nap in which was wonderful. Then the guys came home and let Lisa and I get out of the house for a little bit...when I say little I mean a little bit, like 45 min. Then we came back and had a wonderful dinner and watched the kids go crazy and then we made the drive home to get Syd to bed. She was so tired from playing all day with the kids that she went right to bed. Thanks you guys for having us over the ENTIRE day!

The rest of the week was pretty quiet around the house. Tuesday I had a Dr. appointment and then spent the afternoon with my sister-in-law. Thursday I went back out to the MacCallum's and the kids got to play together and Lisa and I were able to hang out, which was so nice! That night Mike and I took Sydney to the Jumping Party, where she got to play and have a great time...and Mike really enjoyed it too :) We are having Sydney's party there which will be nice because she already LOVES the place and cries every time we leave. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were pretty uneventful days in the Marinello household. But sometimes it is nice not having anything to do!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment